Yaana, a leading global provider of intelligent compliance solutions based in Silicon Valley, is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating a consistent visual language across Yaana products. The ideal candidate can toggle between both online and offline marketing design while proudly portraying the Yaana brand to the world. The Graphic Designer will support all communications with prospects and customers, including data sheets, brochures and flyers, presentations, websites and social media, event signage and giveaways, large signage and displays, landing pages, emails, logos, photo editing, and other marketing collateral. This person should understand the importance of design approval processes. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a progressive marketing team and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with a growing company.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Include the title of the job for which you are applying in the email subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Kansas City, KS
• Dallas, TX
Part-time, Temporary, Contract; Potential to convert to Full-Time.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Competencies
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), wire-framing tools, and PowerPoint presentations. Advanced knowledge of other design tools is a plus.
• Ability to proactively offer creative ideas and solutions, excellent storytelling, interpersonal and communication skills, and comfortable communicating to all levels
• Excellent visual design skills with consideration for User Interaction
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and workload for multiple concurrent projects
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Portfolio of prior design work for us to review
• Design and produce a range of print and interactive projects including professional presentations, event and trade show materials, corporate identity pieces, landing page designs, marketing collateral, email blasts, web graphics, etc.
• Present visual design concepts to internal stakeholders while providing your rationale to support creative decisions
• Maintain consistency with design guidelines and current seasonal look/feel, taking into consideration the overall theme/message
• Work closely with marketing, executive management, sales, and product teams to develop and implement design solutions
• Manage timelines and deadlines for assigned projects from concept through completion, and ensure the timely delivery of high quality design
• Coordinate with external agencies and vendors as needed to ensure the highest quality of design work.
Education & Industry
• 3+ years of comparable professional experience working in the tech industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field. Professional certifications preferred.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.