Are you looking to work for a fast-paced, Silicon Valley company with a Midwest quality of life? Yaana is a leading global provider of intelligence and compliance solutions. A Silicon Valley based company, we offer a range of solutions that define a new era of data collection, analytics, and compliance for Telecom Service Providers and Law Enforcement.
Yaana is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing core positioning and messaging for products and the creation of marketing assets to communicate to the market and target global customers. Candidates must have a successful background in B2B and B2E marketing, preferably in the telecommunications and/or security verticals. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a progressive product management team and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with a growing company.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the job for which you are applying in the email subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Overland Park, KS
- Dallas, TX
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Competencies
- 5-10 years of demonstrated success managing product marketing programs in any of the following verticals: telecommunications, security, compliance.
- 3-5 years of direct responsibility for branding / communications strategy of software solutions targeting B2B and B2E
- Ability to manage multiple programs across different products
- Strong reputation leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent skills presenting to internal teams and customers
- Familiar working with teams and clients located internationally
- Develop product branding for Yaana solutions bridging the product story with target market needs
- Lead development of product collateral, PowerPoint presentations, cases studies, white papers, articles and other marketing materials
- Manage 12-month marketing calendar and budget, coordinating activities with corporate marketing, sales, and product management.
- Manage activities to gain current and prospective client insights on how Yaana products can evolve with changing needs to exceed client needs and expectations.
- Monitor and report on target markets and segments, industry trends and events, and competitor activity
- Work with internal / external content contributors, writers and designers in the development of materials.
- Oversee preparation of presentations and documentation for ad hoc sales needs
- Manage inventory of product literature and presentations refreshing materials as products and marketing messages advance.
- Maintain successful relationships with internal departments and all management levels of management to achieve product marketing goals.
Education & Industry
- 5-10 years of comparable professional experience in product marketing
- Experience working with or at telecommunications companies; preferably mobile service providers or internet service providers
- Experience managing external marketing agencies and/or contractors
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.