Yaana is a leading global provider of intelligence and compliance solutions. A Silicon Valley based company, we offer a range of solutions that define a new era of data collection, analytics, and compliance for Telecom Service Providers and Law Enforcement. Yaana is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing core positioning and messaging for products and creating marketing assets to communicate to the market and target customers. Candidates must have a successful background in B2B and B2E marketing communications, preferably in the telecommunications, security and financial verticals. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a progressive product management team and thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with a growing company.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com. Include the title of the job for which you are applying in the email subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Overland Park, KS
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Competencies
- 5+ years of demonstrated success managing product marketing programs in any of the following verticals: telecommunications, security, compliance.
- Experience with software solutions
- Ability to manage multiple programs across different products
- Experience in product marketing and communications
- Strong reputation leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent skills presenting to internal teams and customers
- Familiar working with teams and clients located internationally
- Prepare product marketing message for Yaana solutions bridging product capabilities and benefits with client needs
- Develop product collateral, PowerPoint presentations, cases studies, white papers, articles and other marketing materials
- Work with internal/external content contributors, writers and designers in the development of materials.
- Prepare presentations and documentation for ad hoc sales needs
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations for internal and external audiences.
- Manage inventory of product literature and presentations refreshing materials as products and marketing messages advance.
- Manage 12-month marketing calendar and budget, coordinating activities with corporate marketing, sales, and product management.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of markets and segments, industry trends and events, and competitor activity
- Conduct competitive research
- Manage activities to gain current and prospective client insights on how Yaana products can evolve with changing needs to exceed client needs and expectations.
- Maintain successful relationships with internal departments and all management levels of management to achieve product marketing goals.
Education & Industry
- 5+ years of comparable professional experience in product marketing
- Experience working with or at telecommunications companies; preferably mobile service providers or internet service providers
- Experience managing external marketing agencies and/or contractors
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Moderate noise level associated with open office work environment.