The National Security and Intelligence Solutions (NSIS) address all aspects of targeted and mass surveillance of all types of Internet and telecommunications networks. A variety of probes, tools, and techniques enables the real-time identification and extraction of relevant data flows, that are then backhauled to government facilities for deeper analysis, process and rendering. All layers of communications from packet level, voice and video streams, to social media applications are identified, analysed and cross-correlated with a variety of access network and open source intelligence databases.
- Future-proof, scalable architecture to stay ahead of technology advances
- Intuitive System Interfaces displaying rapid correlation and intelligence
- Targeting of specific IP address, voice, video, and social media streams
- Real-time and Historical Data Availability for Targeted and Mass Threats
- Mass monitoring of multiple data points with real-time analysis
- Secure backhaul of traffic to government facilities
- Ingestion, indexing, storage, and rendering of massive structured and unstructured data
- Mediation and Delivery of multiple handover interfaces
- Role-Based Access and Control to interfaces and data
- Behavioral Understanding from social media sentiment and motivations
- Support multiple parallel processing queries manages hundreds of case agents independently pursuing diverse objectives
Yaana’s expertise in many protocols combined with metadata mining, results in intelligent insights from what might otherwise be construed as digital noise.