DMCA Infringement Management Service
Complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is very complex and becoming increasingly expensive for Service Providers. Section 512 of the DMCA contains “safe harbor” provisions which can shield Service Providers from liability for the copyright infringements of their subscribers and for provision of links to copyright-infringing material from other Internet sources. DMCA notifications management takes intense training and due diligence to comply with. Accurately and efficiently notifying subscribers of copyright infringement is a critical priority with potential consequences including litigation and penalties for those that are non-compliant.
Yaana’s DMCA Infringement Management Service is a unique end-to-end solution designed to meet the compliance needs of Service Providers (and any other organizations served with DMCA legal process), by enabling quick and secure responses to copyright infringement notifications.
- Scale your infrastructure to handle an increasing volume of subscriber copyright infringement and retain DHCP logs
- Have Yaana process, respond to and deliver DMCA notifications on your behalf as a Trusted Third Party (TTP)
- Minimize infrastructure, operations and training costs
- Ensure privacy for all sent and received notifications
- Gain insight from data analytics with real-time visualization, scheduled and customized reports
- Subscriber IP address mapping with escalation workflows for easy management of repeat infringers